Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I feel like total crap right now. I haven't felt crappy all day though. I think it's partly because I still have a touch of whatever it was I had yesterday and partly because I'm eating my lunch about 90 minutes later than usual.

I had a tough time getting up this morning but when I did I got a good workout in. Really sweaty. I can feel it in my arms right now. I've been increasing my reps slowly each day. It's going well and I think it's good that I can feel it so much in my arms. Did I mention that my arms are sore? I can really feel it, really! Seriously though, I know that I'm making good progress in my workouts. I like how my exercise session in the morning has become a reflex, as integral a part of my morning as brushing my teeth or combing my hair. I'm really mixing things up and don't really have a routine for it other than the time of day but each day I am committed to that. If you could see me in the morning, you'd laugh. I crawl out of bed, go pee and then get into my workout gear, in the dark, with bed-head, blurred vision..it's not pretty. To quote Suzanne Sugarbaker, "I am, but it isn't!"

As I type this, I feel a little better than when I started this post. Whatever is wrong with me should be out of my system soon. It's just too nice outside for me to be feeling sick any longer than this.

No comments: