Monday, June 30, 2003

Yikes, I have had an incredibly busy day. Unfortunately, I don't have much to post. I wrote a long and rambling, less than enthralling post about painting, cleaning and emotional breakdowns on my regular blog if you're interested in hearing about my day.

I haven't worked out officially in a few days. I've been doing a lot of very physical stuff but it hasn't been "exercise" per se. I feel a little bad about that and plan to get in at least a short ride on the bike tomorrow. Eating hasn't been terrible the past two days but it's not been the greatest. I had an on plan breakfast and lunch but had subway for dinner. A whole sub...and it was late, after 8 p.m. Two things that I don't ordinarily do. Oh well, c'est la vie right? In a couple of days, when my house is back in order and we have the biggest part of the work done, I'll be back to my normally scheduled eating and exercising. I didn't sleep well last night and I know that being off my routine is to blame. I should have slept really well, considering all the stuff we've got going on right now. Maybe I just have too much going on and my brain is working overtime. Whatever the problem, I should sleep okay tonight (here's hoping!).

No comments: