Friday, June 20, 2003

So, see, I was going to write this cool, funny post and update you all on what I've been doing and all and here I am, not writing it at all. This is neither clever, nor informative. It's not educational or enlightening. I apologize. Suffice to say that I'm completely brain dead and worked really late tonight so that I could start my vacation with a clean desk. The result is that many others around me now have tasks piled up on theirs but at least my deal is done for 2 weeks. I'm not going to think about what will be waiting for me when I get back on July 7. I'm going to enjoy my break.

Be assured though, I'm simply taking a break from work, not from working out or eating healthy. I'm sticking on program and will do my best to take advantage of the time off to get in some extra exercise and to pamper myself a bit.

I will write better, more informative and hilarious posts sometime over the weekend. In the meantime, hope you all have lovely, sweet dreams!!

No comments: