Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I felt like total crap this morning. I'm not sure what happened but I got almost no sleep last night. My hunny was feeling wonky yesterday and I figure that I must have picked it up from him. I went back to bed for a while and just took it really easy. After lunch, I really perked up. I was laying around, watching television...half looking at my bike. Eventually, I hopped on it and did a 30 minute program, 6.78 miles. I feel really good now. Still a little woozy but nothing like this morning.

My food's been good the past couple of days. Yesterday's workout wasn't what it could have been but I suspect that I was a little less energetic than normal because of the bug. All day yesterday I just figured it was my muscles paying me back for the gardening on Sunday. Now I'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure that by tomorrow, I'll be feeling good as new. I'm sure I must have sweated the sickies away earlier.

No comments: