Saturday, June 14, 2003

mmmm....I'm having a lovely, lazy Saturday.

It's decadent and I'm loving every minute of it. I have been doing a little bit of laundry but mostly I've been vegging out and pampering myself. I've been really busy at work lately and am feeling a little brain dead. This has been a really enjoyable treat.

Yesterday ended up being a good food and workout day. It rained here all day yesterday and I think that the dampness was making my muscles act up. I was really stiff and sore last night but I didn't think it was because of exercise because my hunny felt the same way too. We had a good sleep in this morning and I feel much better for it. The rain stopped but it's been dull and foggy all day. I wanted to get out into the garden but everything's soaked and the mosquitos have taken over. I'm not upset about it though, it kept me indoors and now my toes are sparkly gold (well, not the whole toe, just the nails!). I think we're going to go out for dinner tonight but I'm not sure where. I realize now that I'm just rambling so I'll shut up soon (see, brain dead I tell ya!). Hope you're all enjoying a lovely lazy Saturday too. We've all been working so hard, we deserve it (and if you can't take the whole day, take 10 and paint your toenails, trust me, it'll do you a world of good!!)!!

No comments: