Wednesday, June 11, 2003

I could have slept all day, today. It was so dark when I finally did drag my butt out of bed that I thought it was still night-time. I did workout this morning but I only did the 20 minute bike program (plus my weight work) instead of the 30 minute program that I had planned. The time crunch got the best of me this morning. 10 minutes at that time of the day makes a big difference.

My eating was totally on program yesterday. I'm pretty happy with myself at the moment. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I'm going to ask her to do some blood work. She may fall over because I usually try to avoid having tests done at any and all costs but I'd like to know how my cholesterol is and have her check my thyroid and check the sugar thing. There isn't any diabetes in my family but at my weight, I'm concerned about it. I know that my diet is good right now, low fat, low cholesterol, very few refined sugars, etc. I'd like to have official word from her that everything's good. I've been extremely fortunate in that, even at my weight, my health has been very good. I'm lucky and I know it. Good genes I guess. I'd like to do everything that I can to keep myself "lucky."

No comments: