Thursday, August 21, 2003

Despite the fact that I'm brain dead from the heat, I've been having a great week, program-wise.

We're on "energy conservation" in Ontario this week so our office has been hotter than blue blazes all week. This does wonders for killing the appetite. I've not eaten much at all and I'm working out in the early morning still. I'm so glad that I exercise at home. If I had to go to a gym at lunch or at night, I wouldn't do it, not in this heat. My hat's off to those of you who can!

I've been feeling really great over the past couple of days. My stomach has not been upset and I'm sure now, that the vitamins were making me sick. I think I was od'ing on them or something. I'll have to talk to my doctor about it when I see her again in a couple of weeks.

Yahoo is just rockin' with the neat little articles this week, here's today's:

Exercising just before bedtime may be asking for trouble. Aerobic exercise -- and exercise in general -- helps you fall asleep more quickly and sleep longer, but generally not if you if you work out just before turning in. Don't be tempted by your gym's late hours if you have to get up early the next morning; most of us need a few hours to relax and decompress after a workout before going to sleep, so you might pay a price the next day.

No comments: