Saturday, August 02, 2003

I had a slight relapse with my back this morning. Last night I was feeling really good but I think that I slept in too late (whoo-hoo, until 7:30!) this morning and I was really stiff and sore when I woke up. Eventually it loosened up and now I think I'm mended.

I spent the day running errands and stuff and basically, the past couple of days my eating has gone to shit. It happens when I'm not able to exercise and I don't feel good. Tomorrow I'm working out, first thing in the morning. This should get the food thing back on track. It usually does. I'm not really pissed off at myself but I do have a weigh-in with my doctor on Wednesday and I doubt very much that it'll be good. On the other hand, I can probably undo the past couple of days by then. I did get groceries today and I got a tonne of really good stuff. All healthy stuff, much of it snacky stuff as we're in the midst of a long weekend at the moment. Removing all temptation from the house and focusing exercise tomorrow will definitely straighten me out. I know it. Once that happens, I'll be a happy kid and will totally enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hope you're all having a good weekend so far!

No comments: