Sunday, August 10, 2003

This is the first weekend in a while that my eating was poifectly on plan. Even though we ate out a few times this weekend, I was able to order sensibly and keep within my calorie range. I also worked out yesterday and today. Ordinarily I take Saturday's off but I didn't this weekend. Today I had a super workout, I did 6.67 miles on my recumbent bike and has a really tough (ie good!) upper body workout. I felt really invigorated, not to mention sweaty, when I was finished.

I know that the big loss this week is going to keep me motivated throughout the next few days. I'm feeling really good about things. Last month, a lot of stuff was bothering me and I was pretty stressed out. I've managed to sort a lot of it out and feel better emotionally as well as physically. Overall, the weekend's been great, restful and yet, invigorating.

I'm ready for another good week!

No comments: