Friday, August 22, 2003

It’s still warm here today but I think we must be getting used to it a bit because I don’t feel as sick today as I did yesterday. Yesterday was gross, we were both so worn out by the time we got home that we decided to have dinner out, for a second night in a row. Fortunately, I guess, I hadn’t eaten much of anything either day so going out for dinner wasn’t a big deal (as far as worrying too much about calories go).

Wednesday night, we ended up at Montana’s after taking our little old guy shopping. I had a huge salad and diet coke with lime. Last night, we went to Denny’s and I had a Club on whole wheat with a side salad and another Diet Coke. I don’t normally drink that much soda but I was craving the carbonation and caffeine.

I think that the vitamins are totally out of my system now because my stomach feels totally normal. I’m beginning to think that my gas attacks are linked to the vitamins too because I never had one until after I started on the Calcium and Magnesium. I understand that these kinds of vitamin side effects aren’t uncommon.

I worked out again this morning and feel physically very strong and much leaner than I’ve felt in a long time. I have noticed that over the past couple of weeks, I have lost a significant amount of weight from my face. Last week when I did my weigh-in, my weight was down but the measuring tape hadn’t changed much. Maybe I’m just losing it all in my face and hands at the moment.

I have a good feeling about my weigh-in tomorrow. I’ve quickly peeked at the scale a couple of times this week and the little needle is moving in the direction that I like to see so, keep your fingers crossed for me, I’m hoping I’ll see a good result tomorrow!

No comments: