Tuesday, August 19, 2003

The humidity is back, with a vengeance! It is 63% humidity in our office, as I type this. No wonder I feel like I could vomit.

Honestly though, I've felt vomit-trosis (sp?) for a couple of days now, almost all weekend. On Friday night, I was up most of the night with a wonky tummy. Saturday was okay but Sunday and Monday, everytime I ate, I felt gross. I took a lot of those gas pills that I bought for my gas attacks and they helped a lot. Today though, I've had no appetite, quite unusual for me. And before the heat really got crazy, I was feeling clammy. My muscles are achy too...Yesterday I figured it was from weeding on Sunday but now I wonder. I can't tell if I have a flu bug or not. Sometimes I feel fine but then others, I just feel wiped out.

I had a really tough time getting up this morning but when I finally did, I did workout. I felt okay too, after breakfast, until about 1/2 through the morning. I decided to work through lunch because I wasn't going to eat it anyway, and leave early. I'll be leaving very shortly. If I still feel like this tomorrow, I'm going to stay home. Something is not right but I can't put my finger on it. I'm wondering if my stiff neck last week was related to it? I wonder if our water was really okay on the weekend like they said it was. I drink a lot of bottled water but I did, once in a while, grab a cup in the bathroom and I brushed my teeth with it. I'm not freaked out or paranoid, just curious. I'm not usually nauseous. I'm usually the polar opposite of that, happy to eat, eat, eat!

On the up-side (and yes, there always is a up-side), lack of appetite could lead to big losses this week? Right? I mean, if my body doesn't go into starvation mode and start retaining fat and water anyway...Hopefully that won't happen. I'm having a very good week and did workout through the whole weekend. I'm loving my workouts lately, I'm putting a lot more into them and can feel my muscles growing, I'm not Popeye or anything but I feel firm underneath the fat. The fat seems to be getting thinner and hopefully, the firm will pop through soon!

No comments: