Monday, August 04, 2003

The food hangover is over. My stomach does not feel hard and distended anymore. I ate really well yesterday and feel better for it. We had our big meal at lunchtime instead of dinner time and then just had a snack at dinner time. That seemed to work really well for us. We had a delicious stir fry with ground chicken and tofu. The local broccoli is really good right now, although we have noticed that it is a bit chewier than the stuff that was coming from the states over the winter.

Exercise wise, I didn't actually officially workout but I did walk around a bit and feel good about it. Today is a holiday here so I'm not working and shall ride my bike and do some weight work today.

Other than that, the weekend has been quiet and relaxing. I was really tired yesterday after being up half the night so I ended up having a nap in the afternoon. I must have needed it badly or I wouldn't have slept 90 minutes yesterday. I had no trouble at all falling asleep last night either. I was worn out I guess. Today though, I'm feeling good again, back on track and ready to burn some fat!

No comments: