Sunday, August 03, 2003

I feel so much better this morning, groggy but good. I went back to bed at around 4:30 a.m. or so. I'd been up for almost 2 hours I think. I slept in until around 10:15 a.m. or so and feel pretty good right now.

I plan to workout today and I have planned out my meals for the next few days. I find that if I don't do that, after a slip-up like this, it's just too easy for me to fall back into the muck again. Fortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I bought a huge pile of really healthy food yesterday. I am certain that by tonight I'll be back to my old self. I even weighed myself this morning. Luckily, I maintained this week. I was fearful of a huge gain but it didn't happen. Next week will show a loss! I'm not going to let this happen again. I mean, a break is a break but what happened to me over the past few days is way more than a normal break day. I've paid for it though and now I'll put it behind me.

No comments: