Friday, August 15, 2003

So I got sent home from work today. They didn't want non-essential folks on campus. I know that there have been rolling black outs all over town, so far, we've been spared at home.

I did my normal workout this morning before I went in to work. My eating was okay today. We took our little old guy out for lunch, which was nice. It was a much bigger meal that I normally have at lunch though so we had a really light supper. I kept pretty much on plan even with the large lunch. Over the weekend, I plan to get some stuff done in the garden (if it's not too hot -- it was TOO hot today) and that should distract me from snacking. Weekends are always tough! We did get the grocery store late this afternoon so I stocked up on fruit and veggies and other healthy snacking stuff (skinny sticks were on special, whoo-hoo!).

Other than puttering around in the garden, I don't have much planned for the weekend. Because we're supposed to be conserving water and hydro, I can't do any housework (well other than dishes and straightening up) because I don't want to run the hoover or the washer too much. I may try to do some laundry in the early hours on Sunday. I also plan to keep working out. Ordinarily I take Saturdays off but I'm planning on exercising tomorrow. I did it last Saturday and felt the better for it. I got the Will & Grace 1st Season DVD so I've been watching that while I ride the past couple of days. I laugh really hard while I'm doing it but it makes the time go really quickly, it's great!

I'm heading off to bed now, well, very shortly. Last night was not the most restful I've had recently. I'm looking forward to a good, long, peaceful sleep tonight!

No comments: