Sunday, August 17, 2003

My garden looks great. I spent the morning weeding my flower beds at the back of the house. I also weeded our patio. It was looking pretty gross. There were big huge weeds growing up between some of the cracks. It was really hot and sunny but there was no humidity. I felt great doing it, was so pleased with how it looks now and didn't get completely exhausted by it. If it hadn't been so hot, it was after 12:30 when I finished up, I could have done the flower beds at the side of the house as well. Those are in pretty good shape though and can wait 'til later on in the week. I am just loving how much extra energy I have these days, it's a super feeling!

My eating was good today. I didn't actually eat very much at all for some reason. I also worked out this afternoon. I'm so glad that I didn't take a break from it either Saturday or Sunday. It's been a good weekend, power outage aside. Hope you all had great, on-program weekends too!

No comments: