Sunday, August 24, 2003

I haven't been near the computer very much this weekend because my back is acting funny again. I woke up all twisted again yesterday morning. I think that the cold in my neck has moved to my back (in the usual spot). It happened when the humidity broke, very odd.

Other than some laundry today, I've not done much. I didn't work out properly this weekend. I was able to do some upper body weight work in a chair yesterday but couldn't get on my bike for love nor money. Hopefully things will be looser tomorrow and I'll be back in business.

Eating has been not bad, despite being laid up. My weigh-in yesterday was fabulous, down another 4 pounds this week!! That's 69 pounds in total, to say I'm over the moon would be an understatement. I'd have enjoyed it more if I'd been feeling better but I'm pretty thrilled, nonetheless!

No comments: