Thursday, April 10, 2003

I did not work out this morning.

I see a pattern emerging, as far as Thursday morning workouts go. More often than not, if I'm going to miss a morning it is going to be Thursday. I wish I could say that it was because I did something really exciting on Wednesday evenings but it's not. I don't want you to think though that last night was unpleasant, even though we did get groceries (and went to the post office and did the banking). We were home by 6 p.m. and had a really lovely meal. Thursday mornings I have a tonne of chores to do and can never squeeze in the exercise as well. I thought about writing it off completely as a break day (after all, I have exercised for 9 days in a row before today) but I will see how I'm feeling when I get home tonight. For the past couple of days I've been fighting a cold / allergies or something (the same thing that was bugging my ass a week or so ago) and by the time I get home from work I feel like crap. If I feel up to it, I will do a short program on the bike before dinner.

If I don't though, I'll not beat myself up because I will be back to my five a.m. workouts tomorrow. It's a great way to start the day and I keep thinking I can sweat the bug away. I've had that feeling, in my nose and throat, that I'm getting a cold. I can almost taste it if that makes sense. In addition to the cold feeling, I've come to the realization that I will never be a hand model. In the past week I have cut my hands / fingers no less than 7 times. I'm just klutzy or something. They're healing fast but they look sad nonetheless.

No comments: