Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I'm back to work today and have returned to my ordinary week-day routine. I was up with the birds this morning and had finished working out before 6 a.m. I had started having my breakfast before my shower rather than after and I'm finding that to be working for me. When I do this, I find that I'm really hungry for my apple at 10 a.m. or so and that's a good break before my lunch (which I usually have at 12:30 or so).

Food was good yesterday. I bought a few different TGTBT frozen meals at Loblaws and had one for lunch yesterday. They are quite tasty, low in fat, and under 300 calories. I find that they are quite satisfying too. I also treated myself to some fat-free jello pudding and I liked it a lot. I got caramel vanilla. It's a nice treat but I wouldn't want to get into eating them all the time.

I've noticed today that my voice is a little hoarse. I think it's just from all the talking we did on the weekend, I hope I'm not getting sick. I'll keep my fingers crossed and grab some echinacea when I get home tonight.

No comments: