Wednesday, April 30, 2003

It's Wednesday again and here's this week's topic for the Wednesday Weigh-In:

Enjoying the Change

What have you started enjoying in your quest to lose weight or get in shape?

I love many things about it. I love how I have more energy, more flexibility, more strength overall. I love how it's getting easier for me to fit my huge ass into chairs. On the weekend, while we were away, I actually sat on a stool, at a counter, in a deli. Something that would have been almost impossible for me to do a few months ago. I love how my clothes are fitting better and how I'm able to get into things that I had "grown out of."

I like the way I feel after I've exercised too. I make little challenges for myself, set small fitness goals and enjoy the struggle as I try to reach them. I can't think of anything bad that has come out of my quest for improved fitness!

No comments: