Sunday, April 06, 2003

What a great day!! We woke up to sunlight streaming in our windows. It was marvelous!!

We spent all morning sorting out papers and getting our tax stuff together. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I worked right through breakfast and lunch. Not like me at all!! After we got my father-in-law's taxes done, we went out for a late lunch. We stopped by at my folks' afterwards and I really didn't think I was going to get my workout in today. When we got home, it was after 4 p.m. and I had half convinced myself that today would be a break. Eventually, I dragged my butt downstairs and got on my bike. I did my short program and felt better for it afterwards. I even got more laundry done and vacuumed the house. I felt totally invigorated.

Not sure what we're doing for dinner tonight. Something light I think after going out for lunch. Other than that, there's not too much to report. Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

No comments: