Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I must report that I am feeling much better right now than I was when I woke up this morning.

All day yesterday, I kept losing my voice. I didn't have a sore throat but I was a bit tired and I felt like I may have a cold coming on. Last night, I slept like the dead and could not believe it when 5 a.m. rolled around this morning and I had to drag myself out of bed. I was moving so slow that I managed to squeeze in only a half-assed workout before heading to work.

Once I arrived at work, I perked up a bit (which is good cuz I have a lot of stuff on my plate right now after taking a long weekend). After I had my lunch, I decided to take a walk. Not far mind you, but at least I'd get outside, stretch my legs and get some fresh air. I work in the middle of a large block and took a walk around it. I'm so glad that I did. I was only gone for about 20 minutes or so but I really enjoyed it. I must remember to bring some sneakers to work though because my heel spur started bothering me a bit as I was coming in the door. I think that my little sojourn outside has helped, my voice sounds a bit stronger and I have more energy. A little sunshine will go a long way on days like this!

No comments: