Saturday, April 19, 2003

I know this is going to sound sort of gross but have you noticed that it takes so much longer to get junk food out of your system than it does to get rid of the good stuff? Yesterday I felt out of sorts for most of the day. I know that it was just that burger sitting in the bottom of my stomach like a lump. Today I feel back to my old self. I just finished working out and had a nice bowl of Special K with soy milk for breakfast. I feel like I have so much more energy today than yesterday. Getting up early, working out and actually eating something for breakfast will do that for you I guess! I got a lot done yesterday and felt not bad but I really notice a difference in how I'm feeling today for having had a ride on the bike and some food before 9 a.m.

No comments: