Thursday, April 03, 2003

I had a weird-ish food day. Not off plan or anything, just a little strange. I'm thinking it may be because of my cold thing that I have. In the morning, I usually have a snack mid-morning, ordinarily it's an apple. This morning, I was famished and ate my apple an hour earlier than usual. When lunchtime came around, I was starving. Lunch was good and I contemplated eating my afternoon snack (a banana) right then but I went for some more water and decided to wait on the banana. The next thing I knew, I was getting ready to head home and my banana was still sitting there, and I wasn't hungry or anything. It was odd for me because of the way my appetite changed. I wasn't eating anything all that different than usual but my eating pattern was a little off. Tonight, we went for some odds and ends of groceries that we forgot the other night. I'm glad we did too because it was snowing to beat the band and it's not supposed to stop anytime soon so this way we won't have to go out over the weekend if we don't want to. For dinner we stopped off for a bite at our favourite Chinese place. I ate a little more than I planned on (I guess I was a little extra hungry because I hadn't had my banana) but I stayed on plan. Anyway, I almost can't believe that the weekend starts again tomorrow. Where did the week go?

No comments: