Friday, April 18, 2003

What was I thinking?

Yesterday, I was so pleased with myself, I had a great workout, some wonderful victories in the closet, I felt awesome!!

Because we didn't have to get up early this morning, I wanted to go out last night and take some photos of the city at night. It was really cold up on Fort Henry Hill so we didn't stay out too long. We had had a really late lunch and didn't bother with dinner but by 9 p.m. we were both kind of hungry. Rather than go home and graze through our healthy fridge, we ended up at A&W for diet root beer and teen burgers. I haven't had a burger in months and months and I must admit that it tasted really good. It put me over with my calories for the day though and I'm a little disappointed with myself.

I'm right back on track this morning so it's not like I'm letting this slip up turn into an eating party this weekend or anything. I'm still scratching my head though trying to figure out why we went the burger route and not something like salad at Wendy's or something from Subway.

Maybe my body needed some grease or something...yuck!

No comments: