Monday, April 07, 2003

Progress prompts aside, today is going okay so far. I woke up at 5 a.m. and had a really hard time dragging my ass out of bed. I mean, my body thought that it was 4 a.m. right? I did get downstairs eventually and did a very gentle version of my slow program. TOM is on the way and I didn't want to hurt myself. I did feel better after working out but had to hustle my bustle to get ready for work on time.

Tonight we have a tonne of errands to do, for ourselves and for my father-in-law. I think we're getting Swiss Chalet take-away tonight so we can have dinner with him at his place. We eat there quite often and it's a really tasty and low-calorie meal for me. The way this month is shaping up, I'm really glad that I've switched my workouts to the morning or I don't know when I've time to do it. I'm enjoying them too much now to want to give them up to accommodate a busy schedule.

Who'd a thunk it huh??

No comments: