Thursday, April 03, 2003

I got in another early morning workout this morning. This was my "short program" day (I'm mixing the length of time up by doing a long program one day, and a short one the next) but it was good. Again, I got a nice sweat happening and felt really invigorated when it was over.

Something odd started happening yesterday though, while I was at work. In the summer, I suffer from hay fever and I have an allergy to cat. On Friday afternoon, someone in my department had a cat in her office for a couple of hours and I think it's making me sick. I can't tell if it's just that or the fact that the new office I'm in has 2 cat owners. Anyway, I was itchy and sore and sneezy and generally felt really gross all day. Once I got home, it went away so I'm thinking it's the cats. My eyes were still a little tender this morning but I didn't let it slow me down. Hopefully, today, I'll be able to open my window a crack (it was too cold and snowy to have my window open yesterday) and air the place out a bit.

No comments: