Monday, April 14, 2003

The kink in my neck is almost gone and my stomach seems to be back to normal. I'm still kind of tired but I suspect that this is just residue of the gas attack. Working out this morning definitely helped.

Today was the end of the 2-day birthday celebration for my hunny. We officially celebrated it today but his birthday was today so his dad took us out for dinner tonight. We ate a lot but I kept it under control as far as calories go. I splurged and had a really delicious Cobb salad. We ended up at Montana's (no...we didn't get them to sing us the song and make him stand on the table wearing the moose helmet!) and I was a little surprised at how much room I had to move around in the booth. It was a really pleasant surprise actually!!

For a treat, because it's his birthday, we did stop off for a blizzard tonight. I have to say, it was a huge amount of calories and it put me a bit over for the day but it was worth it. I had almost forgotten how yummy they were. I had chocolate chip cookie dough. I don't know when I'll allow myself to do that again but boy, it tasted good!! It's pretty incredible how good something tastes when you haven't had it in a while.

By the way, I'm still on track as far what's shaping up to be my April self-challenge: to work out every day during April. So far, so good, I'm really happy about it (blizzard or no blizzard!).

No comments: