Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I was actually up before the birds this morning. The past couple of days, I've been getting up at 5:15 a.m. or so, and have heard the birds chirping outside when I'm starting my day. This morning, I hopped out of bed at 4:45 a.m. and was all done my workout before 6 a.m. It was a really good one, nice and sweaty!! I feel great at the moment, ready to tackle the day!!

Yesterday, my eating was awesome, really low fat and low calorie yet really yummy. We had this amazing stirfry for dinner last night with some fresh turkey breast we picked up on Monday night. Amazing!! I did pretty good with my water intake yesterday although I'm still working on getting it back up to where it was. Again, my mini-goal for the day is to work on the water thing. The food thing is totally under control this week!

No comments: