Sunday, April 13, 2003

Well I feel better today. The only lingering after-effects of Friday's episode have been some frequent belches.

I have noticed that I've felt really tired the past couple of days too. I probably should have stayed home and took it easy yesterday but I didn't. The weather was nice and I had a million errands to do so I basically ran the roads from 7 a.m. until about 2 p.m. I didn't expect to get any proper exercise in at all yesterday (although I did do a lot of walking during the day) but I did get on the bike for a short jaunt in the late afternoon. I did about 2.5 miles, not exactly fabulous but I really took my time. My neck was stiff as all get out. Still is a bit today, I really think it's a cold settled in there or something. I've been cold all day today too and this is not usually a problem for me. I'm usually overly warm. I even took a nap this afternoon for an hour or so. It wasn't exactly restful though because I couldn't get warm.


We're barbecuing tonight for the first time this season, grilled veggies and some nice back ribs. I also picked up some really nice turkey burgers at the grocery store the other day. I think that they'll be really good when we get around to trying them.

We did a bunch of errands this afternoon, Home Depot, Canadian Tire...spring stuff. This will be the 3rd summer in our house and we're still buying up stuff we need for the yard and the house. Today we purchased a sander and a wheel barrow and some other little things for the yard. I'm not a big fan of raking and stuff but I think that this year I'll be in better shape to deal with it. I keep noticing how I don't get completely wiped out being in the stores lately. Shopping had been kind of difficult for me before I started exercising regularly. I'm still not a huge fan of it but at least it doesn't completely kill me like it had been doing.

No comments: