Thursday, May 01, 2003

mmm...a few minutes ago I tried to access this page and was told that it was under construction. A few moments later, it was back up...very strange.

Foodwise, yesterday kicked ass. Stayed totally on program with calories to spare and that included having dinner at Swiss Chalet with our little old guy. We took him for groceries last night (we had done ours on Tuesday night) and while we were at the big Loblaws store, I noticed that they had the TGTBT entrees on for $1.97. I don't usually go too nuts over products like these but I do like to have them on hand for lunch on the weekends so I picked up a few. I'm particularly fond of the Chicken Szechwan so I got two of those.

Yesterday turned out to be an okay exercise day too, what with my bike in the morning and the walk at lunch plus shopping...I moved a fair bit. This morning, I was moving really slow and didn't work out. Tonight, my hunny has a dentist appointment right after work so he'll drop me off at the house before he goes. I'll have the house to myself for an hour or so to exercise while Dr. Phil is on. I'm quite interested in seeing it today because it's about the aftermath of a major weight loss. It's called Big Changes, Bigger Problems, should be interesting.

By the way, my voice is coming back, the cold bug seems to be avoiding me and I'm feeling better for being back on program for the past 4 days so I'm pretty happy today!

No comments: