Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Being on vacation has made staying on plan really tough for me. We haven't even gone away and I was sure that staying home would help.

I've only worked out a couple of times since I've been off work. It's not that I've been sitting on my bum doing nothing though, we've been working, really hard, on the house. I've been doing lots of very physical stuff but none of it has been proper working out type of activity.

Today was not great, foodwise. I was really busy today which made it easy to stay on plan. Tonight, however, I went over on my calories. We were waiting for the furniture to arrive (which was coming between 5 & 8 p.m.) and had small salads while we waited for the guys to arrive. By the time the furniture arrived and we had done what needed to be done, it was kind of late and we were both totally exhausted. The other night when this happened, we ended up at Subway. Tonight it was Taco Bell. I ended up going 300 calories over today. I know that's not really terrible but I'm not look forward to weigh-in this weekend.

I've enjoyed having time off from work and I'm really happy with what we've been doing around the house but I'll be sort of glad to get back to work and into a routine again. Staying on plan is so much easier when I'm working!

No comments: