Sunday, July 20, 2003

Today was another lazy day. The weekend has been really relaxing, I feel good. I didn't workout today but we did a fair bit of walking. Tomorrow I'll do my regular workout routine again, I feel strong and good and energized. I didn't hear from the Goodlife folks this weekend so I'm guessing I will next weekend. I'm looking forward to talking to them, I have a bunch of questions about the facilities I'd like to have answered.

Thanks for all of the nice comments yesterday. I'm really quite pleased with what I've done so far. I feel best about the fact that I've not been losing and regaining the same 10 pounds over and over again. This has happened to me in the past. I'll lose 10 pounds, get all excited about it, forget what I was doing and gain it back, plus 5, or 10 or whatever. This time, even though I've had hiccups along the way, I've not beat myself up about, I just try to get back on track and keep on going. I know that I can keep doing this (and will have to keep doing this) long term. Naturally, I'm not a thin person, it's going to take work to get me there and keep me there. After 6 months, I'm committed to this new lifestyle and can't imagine going back.

Without the support of my journalling sisters, there's no way I could have come this far. I've been leaning on many of you over the past few months, and expect to continue to do so for a long while to come. Thanks ladies, you have no idea how important you all are to me!

No comments: