Sunday, July 13, 2003

PMS kicked my ass this weekend.

At first, I couldn't figure out why my appetite was so intense or why I was giving in to really stupid cravings. I know now, it was PMS. Fortunately, my period started today and tomorrow I get back on track. I feel rather disgusted with myself over the amount of food I consumed this weekend but I'm not going to allow myself to dwell on it and keep doing it (if I dwell on it, I'll just continue the bad eating and I'm not going to let that happen).

Yesterday was workout break day and today, instead of working out, I mowed our lawn. The whole thing, not just the front. I usually do the front. It is a huge job, we have a big lawn and it took me a long time to get it all done. By the time I was finished, I had one of those dehydrate/heat headaches. I stopped 1/2 way through for a water break but I think the sun just did me in. The headache only lasted an hour or so, until I cooled down and rehydrated myself. I'm feeling pretty okay now, TOM aside. I'm well medicated and will be heading off to bed soon....once the pills kick in...yay ibuprofen!

No comments: