Friday, July 18, 2003

Good morning all. I had to really (really) drag my butt out of bed this morning. I could have slept all day, and very nearly did. Well, I almost slept through my workout time slot anyway. Tomorrow, when I can sleep in as late as I'd like, I won't. I'll be wide awake at a ridiculously early hour!

Last night, when I leaving the grocery store, a rep from the Goodlife gym was standing at the exit. She took my name and number and entered me in a draw for cash, and for a gym membership. All I have to do, is chat with a rep on the phone, they'll probably be calling me on the weekend. Apparently, I'll get a free week at the gym for my trouble. Unfortunately, I know that they don't have early morning hours but I could try it a couple of evenings or at least on the weekend. I'm really interested to see the inside of the place. I see it all the time when I'm getting groceries but I have never gone in to see their set up. I don't know if I'd actually join right now but it will be a nice treat to check it out at no cost. That totally fits my budget at the moment!

No comments: