Thursday, July 24, 2003

I had such a tough time getting up this morning. We didn't get to bed until almost 10 p.m. last night. That's very late for us, we're up at 5 a.m. or earlier, usually. This morning, it was a bit later and I seemed to run around a lot this morning. I did get my workout in though. I felt so much better when it was over than I had when I started. That's how it usually goes. I felt so good that I even got a load of laundry together and started before I headed out to work. I didn't think I'd have time to get ready much less sort out laundry. It's a small thing but I'm happy about it!

I'm trying a new yogurt today. I ordinarily eat Astro Fat Free yogurt. It's really yummy and I can get it in 12 packs for under $5. The other night, I picked up Yoplait Source yogurt. The girls at work have been raving about it so I thought I'd try it. It's actually 6 calories less than the Astro and you get 16 in a package for the same price as the Astro. I brought 2 with me, one for lunch today, and I stuck one in the freezer. I've been wanting to try this for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow, it should be frozen (our work freezer is really crummy so yes, it will take that long!). I hope I like it because it's a much better deal than what I usually get.

I've been trying to eat more fruit lately in addition to keeping my water intake up. I know that most fruit is a good source of extra water too. I've been eating a lot of seedless green grapes lately. They're pretty good right now and the price is not bad. I'm looking forward to when the fresh peaches hit the stores. The local ones I mean. They should be arriving in a couple of weeks or so, same with the local field tomatoes. I could live on them. Actually, in the past, it was toasted tomato sammiches. This summer it'll just be tomatoes and cucumbers and pepper..mmmm...I love summer!

No comments: