Sunday, July 13, 2003

I ended up not doing much of anything at all yesterday.

To be honest, I wasn't feeling all that great. Eating wasn't fabulous and I didn't workout. I mean eating wasn't as bad as it could have been but I didn't get in as much fresh fruit and veg as I usually do. I'm still not feeling that great today either. It might be PMS rearing it's ugly head (that would certainly explain why I had M&M's yesterday) or I just might be pooped. Either way, I'm going to take it easy again today and hope my tummy feels better and my mood improves. I have a few errands to do today that I forgot to do yesterday when I was out. I've been pretty ditzy the past couple of days. I never forget stuff and I'm forgetting everything. Very odd. Today, I will actually read my list instead of just carrying it around without looking at it. I'm sure that will work better.

No comments: