Thursday, July 17, 2003

I don't think that Loblaws employees have a dental plan. Maybe they do, I know that they are unionized and one would think that they would have dental coverage. The last two times I've been there, two different cashiers have served me and I noticed that they are both missing several teeth, front ones. It's odd, not something you see a whole lot of in non-hockey player people these days.

I stopped off after work to pick up some veggies, we're bbq'ing tonight so I grabbed some green and red peppers and some local zucchini. I noticed that PC has a soy hot dog and grabbed some of those to try. They're super low in fat and have only 59 calories each. I hope that they're as good as Yves. They look pretty nice, we're having them with grilled veggies and some lean hamburgers. Instead of having our bbq with a bun, we've taken to grilling flat bread or whole wheat tortillas. They are so yummy this way.

I'll have to finish this post later because I've been informed that my dinner is almost ready. Yay! Happy supper everyone!

No comments: