Thursday, July 17, 2003

The soy dogs were okay. They were a little dry. They tasted fine but texturally, they lacked something. I was so full after dinner, I love it when we bbq. We tried a new kind of turkey sausage too tonight (new to us anyway), it's called "Pro Fit" and they always have pictures of hockey players on the display. Not being hockey fans, we've not been swayed by this in the past. They were on special though and the price was right. They were really nice, nicer than the Prime ones we tried before. They grilled up really nicely with a little bit of soy, balsamic vinegar and garlic on them. I'm not missing barbecue sauce much. I'd much rather have some soy or hoisin or something. Hoisin can be a lot of calories but fortunately you only need a little tiny bit for a whole bunch of flavour.

So...with dinner done and overwith, my day is complete and my eating was (again) perfectly on plan. Yes, that included another delicious ice cream bar. I love them. They are 44 calories of pure pleasure! I know that sounds sick but I know that you, gentle reader, will understand and rejoice with me!

No comments: