Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Day two of being back on track is going well. We had dinner out with out little old guy tonight but I made my choices pretty carefully and and happy about my eating today.

Tomorrow night, we don't have any external commitments after work so we'll be able to make a good and healthy dinner at home. I'm getting to the point where I'm really not enjoying eating out, I'd rather eat at home where things are more controllable. Eating out too much lately is what got me off track over the weekend, I got lazy in my choices and could feel myself starting to slide back into old habits. Fortunately, I snapped myself out of it before too much damage had been done. I didn't like how it made me feel...lazy and slow and fuzzy-headed. I have enough trouble with those things on my own, I don't need bad carbs making it worse!

No comments: