Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I'm back and feeling great.

The beginning of the week really took it out of me. Last night, I slept like the dead, I was in bed before 9 p.m. and didn't move until 5 a.m. I feel so much better right now. When I first woke up, I felt kind of dopey but after I worked out I really perked up. The humidity has broken too so that is making a huge difference. There is a gorgeous breeze blowing through our office right now and everyone is a lot happier than they have been recently.

So far today, my stomach has been fine and I'm eating good stuff. I have an appointment with my doctor this afternoon and will get the results of the bloodwork I had done a couple of weeks ago. I'm not too anxious about getting the results. Given all the good stuff I've been doing for my body recently, everything should check out okay (here's hoping anyway!). I feel a lot better about my program since I've involved my doctor in the process. It's nice to have someone to check in with every month. I don't need it to be kept on plan really, it's more to make sure that my health isn't being adversely affected by what I've been doing. I'll keep you posted on my results!!

No comments: