Friday, July 18, 2003

Today ended up being right on plan. I was worried though, we had a luncheon at work today and I was not sure how the eating would go. We were at a waterfront patio and it was really nice, I had a couple of diet cokes with lime and a nice salad. I ordered a Caesar but without cheese and bacon and had a nice chicken breast on the side. It was quite yummy, I didn't miss the cheese at all (or bacon either for that matter). Tonight we went out for Cambodian food and I was able to eat on plan without any problems. I'm really pooped tonight though and really hope that I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow. I don't have anything big planned for the weekend and I'm quite looking forward to doing not much of anything, aside from a few errands and a bit of housework. Should be nice, hope you all have a nice, relaxing weekend too!

No comments: