Monday, July 21, 2003

Ordinarily, I like the Progress Prompts. I generally do them every week. This week's edition though, is a little sad, or at least easy to answer:

Do you have kids? Write an entry about how being a mother or father affect your weight loss program, both positively and negatively.

Um no.

So, that was quick huh? Not exactly a thought provoking topic for a person who is childless by choice.

So far, today is going well. I woke up at a decent time and did a bit of a longer ride on my bike. I felt great when I was done. The eating thing is completely under control again today. Something about the weekend just makes things go to pot. It wasn't totally horrible, just not great. I really look forward to Mondays and starting fresh because I always feel so much better when I'm eating right than not. Luckily, my appetite is no where near where it used to be so the overeating or bad choices thing doesn't too terribly out of hand anymore. Thank goodness for reprogramming!

No comments: