Thursday, July 17, 2003

I have one final thought to share before I head off to bed. It's something I've thought about pretty much constantly over the past 24 hours. I don't care if I ever have another oreo cookie for as long as I live. Yesterday, in the Skinny Daily Post, Julie wrote about Trans Fat and linked to an article about it. It shared the be-jebus out of me. I would strongly urge you all to checkout the Ban Trans Fat folks. I don't think that they are fear-mongering. We have enough evidence that the stuff is bad for me to be physically repulsed at the thought of processed, store bought cookies. I love them, they love me, I know that I still have some of them on my hips and thighs. I mean, we all knew that they weren't good for us but who ever thought that they'd be so bad! Read the articles and be informed. It's really scary shit!!

No comments: