Saturday, July 05, 2003

I totally forgot to post yesterday.

I was kind of busy but in a good way. I got up at my normal time and worked out in the morning. It felt great and I really enjoyed it. I still can't believe how much I missed the regularity of it over my holidays. After my workout I had a tonne of errands to do. It's really really hot here again so I went out early in the morning for groceries. The local strawberries are in and they're not that impressive. I'm guessing it's partly because the early spring here was cold and rainy so everything in the garden is about 2 weeks later than it normally would be. The other factor is that when they would have been getting to the final growth spurt, it got really hot and muggy here and I don't think that this did them any good. It's sort of disappointing because I look forward to them all winter and this year they're kinda blah. Our local grocery store has been carrying these gorgeous seedless watermelons recently, for only $2.97. That's actually cheaper than the regular watermelons. They're so delicious too, yum!

I guess by the time everything that needed to be done, was done, I was just too pooped to plunk my butt in front of the computer. Foodwise, it was an okay day. Breakfast and dinner were totally on plan but, in the course of doing errands, we ended up having lunch in the mall foodcourt and I did split an order of fries with my hunny so my fat intake was higher than I would have liked.

We've promised each other that we're not going to do any work around the house this weekend, just chill out. I think I need it. I've done more work around the house since I've been home than I would have at the office. Funny how that happens huh?

No comments: