Monday, July 14, 2003

Today was so much better than the weekend.

For one thing, I worked out this morning. A great workout, the really sweaty kind. I felt good after it was over. I usually feel good afterwards. Partly I guess, it's the endorphins but some of it is because I'm pleased with myself for doing something good to my body.

Food was good today. I kept things really low fat for a switch. Lots of fruit and veggies. I got these amazing grapes at Loblaws...green seedless ones. They are huge and really solid. Meaty grapes. Yummy, not sour really, totally tasty, just lovely. mmm...grapes! A good grape is hard to find, for me anyway. I can't remember ever being so impressed with a grape.

Also, I have discovered the perfect PMS food, courtesy of Nestle. They have these fat free, sugar free mini fudgesicles that are only 44 calories and have almost no fat in them. They have aspartame instead of sugar and are totally delicious. Absolutely. I had one tonight after dinner and it was dreamy. As good as the real thing, truly. They are totally cold and creamy and wonderfully chocolatey. Fortunately too, they are low enough in calories that if for some odd PMS-y reason, you freaked out and ate the whole box of 10, you wouldn't do too much damage to yourself.

Thank you Ms. mini-fudgesicle inventor... I am assuming that this was invented by some smart woman, a man could never come up with something so good and so low in calories!

No comments: