Friday, May 16, 2003

dusty workout

The long weekend traffic wasn't as disgusting as I expected! I got my errands done much quicker than I thought I would.

I'm a little ashamed to admit to how filthy my house was. The downstairs of our house was a bit of a wreck. We've had a handy man in the past couple of weekends doing some work so I haven't done any housework and because of the work, the place got really really dusty and grungy. The downstairs looks fabulous now though. I did a completely thorough spring cleaning on the whole downstairs, everything's shiny and dust-free and organized. I still have the upstairs to do but it's not as bad as the downstairs was. It'll probably take me an hour to do it tomorrow while I'm doing laundry. The cleaning really made me work up a sweat, felt good though. I didn't tuckered out doing it (I used to!) and I got it done a lot a lot faster than I used to too. Tomorrow I have some gardening to do too (hopefully). I'm sure I'll use muscles doing that which haven't been used in a while.

No comments: