Monday, May 19, 2003

weekend wrap-up

I survived the weekend!

Today was "measuring Monday" for me and I'm down another inch in my chest, that's 11 inches in total now, plus 8" I've lost from my waist and 10" from my hips!

I kept on program pretty much all weekend long and got a lot of exercise. I worked out every day and then I did a tonne of housework and gardening. I even did some painting. We had screen doors installed last weekend. For our front door, we were able to purchase a standard sized aluminum door. Our side door (the one we use all the time) is a non-standard size so we had to get a wooden one for it. It's a gorgeous door but it needed painting. I put the primer on it this morning and it took me two hours (partly because the door is now hung and that made it a little difficult and partly because it has a lot of spindles and fancy details on it. That in itself was a bit of a workout. Right now I can feel muscles in my legs that I didn't know I had. I'm not sure if that's from the weeding or the painting or both. I just know that I really moved my butt this weekend and am feeling great about things.

No comments: