Friday, May 09, 2003

When I woke up this morning I felt great.

I got out of bed, I worked out. I ate my breakfast, made my lunch and then I showered. While I was in the shower my stomach started misbehaving and I suddenly felt really sick. I got dressed, went down to see my hunny when he came home for his breakfast and to pick me up for work. When I walked into the kitchen he said that I looked pale and asked what was wrong. I had to reply that I honestly didn't know but that my stomach was quiet upset and I'd been in and out of the bathroom for about 30 minutes. Needless to say, I ended up staying home from work, went back to bed and feel much better now.

Feeling better is a very good thing because I have to work tomorrow. I don't ordinarily work Saturdays but there are a lot of big events going on this weekend that I'm helping with. One of them is outside, in a tent so I really hope that this doesn't reappear tomorrow...whatever it was. I have a feeling that it won't. I'm a little tired right now but otherwise okay. Whatever I had is now gone I'm thinking. There are so many bugs and germs floating around my office (and I know that I've been fighting something off and on for a couple of weeks now) that I'm just relieved that it wasn't more serious than it was.

Spring is nice, I'm glad that the weather is warmer, I just wish that the warmer weather didn't make all the bugs and germs go crazy on us.

No comments: