Sunday, May 04, 2003

I never did workout yesterday. My back was bothering me all day. Today I didn't either because, while I felt a lot better than yesterday, I was still feeling tender and didn't want to injure myself further. I also had a bit of a headache and upset stomach today, it was odd, I just felt off. I did keep busy though. My hunny cleaned the outside of the windows and I did the inside and I did a tonne of laundry, all weekend as I hobbled around, I was pushing laundry baskets with my feet (or at least it felt that way). I pulled all of my sweaters out of drawers and cupboards and washed them all so I could get ready to pack them away for the summer. I'm sort of hoping that I won't be able to wear most of them in the fall, that would be really nice. A few them are already quite baggy and it would be pretty sweet to have to give them up by the time the cold weather is here. I'm really looking forward to getting my summer stuff out because I know much of the stuff that I couldn't wear last year is going to fit now.

Foodwise, I didn't give in too badly to the munchies. I went over on my calories both yesterday and today but I'm not beating myself up about it. I'm thinking that it's possibly why I had a headache today, I do know that my body has become accustomed to a set number of calories and it's really not liking it when I go over. I guess it's good thing because it'll (hopefully) keep me from straying next weekend. Weekdays are not a problem for me, weekends can be brutal. I think if I had been feeling better my resistance would have been better. Actually, I'm sure of it. Oh well, no more excuses...tomorrow is a fresh start...back to working out and no more snacking!!

No comments: