Friday, May 16, 2003

My extra-long weekend is off to a great start. I got up at my normal time and took my hunny to work. When I came home, I did my normal morning workout (it's so easy to put it off and put it off when I'm not working and then I'm scrambling to get it in later). I'm so glad that I did, I kept pretty much to my ordinary routine and I've been working in our computer room / office this morning, sorting out papers and stuff. I'm going to run out and do some errands in a bit. Between the running around and the housework I need to do today, I'll be working out twice!! Hopefully, tomorrow will be a bit of a veg out day. I'd hoped to get into the garden to day but it's been raining this morning so I don't think it's going to happen.

Yesterday I had a totally perfect eating day. I'm so happy about that. We had a great barbecue last night, grilled veggies and some smoked tofu and turkey breast. It was so yummy and quite low in fat and calories. I'm going to work really hard to stick on my program today. It can be difficult for me when I'm off my routine but I'm hoping that won't get the best of me today. Wish me luck, I'm off to fight the pre-long-weekend mobs!!

No comments: